WAS FREAKING AWESOME! I had soo much fun that night, honestly. Because I got to see AAR, BLG, PIXIE LOTT, HOOBASTANK LIVE! :) Their live performances were all really good, i dont think they went out of tune unlike some singer/bands who cant sing live one. So yeaaah, we( sean, gaston, jian wen) were screaming our lungs out and we almost 'died' of dehydration. We went back right after AAR performed. Well, if we stayed up till the end of the concert, we would probably be stucked inside and it'll take us ages for us to get out from there.
I couldnt take any pictures that night because I didnt bring my camera but Brandon did. So wait till i get the pictures from him then I'll post it up ;) and a few videos as well.
OH OH OH I DONT THINK BIO IS INTERESTING ANYMORE, MORE LIKE BORING NOW. and I fall asleep everytime during bio tuition. Geeeeeeez.
Okay dokay, GOOD NIGHT. I am very restless right now so dont disturb me :)

No comments:
Post a Comment