Life's a Drag.

Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Life in technicolour -Coldplay

School today was alright I guess except the fact that we had to endure 2 periods of Bio class which was utterly boring. I almost fell asleep while teacher's teaching. I dont know whether I can stand learning biology for two damn years now. Its SUPER boring. I dont look forward for bio now in school, in fact i dont look forward for anything except for my friendss :D

I have lots and lots of unfinished homework to do. But im just too lazy to do. :(

I wanna watch G.I.Joe again again again again. So COOL! x)

My maid thinks watching kissing scenes are like watching porno?! (wtf?!) I know.

So anywayss, my sister went for the malaysian Open interview thingo yesterday and she told me it didnt seem like an interview to her. The lady in charged just asked her one or two questions and thats it. It was less than 5 minutes -_- So IM PRAYING REALLY HARD RIGHT NOW AND HOPEFULL SHE GETS TO BECOME THE BALL GIRL FOR THAT EVENT! :) Then she'll get like 4 free tickets and I get to watch Verdasco play Live! :D eventhough im not a verdasco fan or gonzalez or whatever fan but It would be my first time watching a tennis tournament LIVE. :) Heee. Anyoneee?

Alright Gotta get going nowwwww.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.

No comments: