& no Im not blaming my parents for this. Just that you know our countrys education seriously suck to the max and same goes with the goverment. That is why I want to GET OUT OF THIS STUPID COUNTRY SO BADLY AND START A WHOLE NEW LIFE IN OTHER COUNTRIES. DamnyouMalaysia. Another reason for making my blog pivate. ;)
Anyways, skipped both my tuitions today. Bm & Accounts. Thought of giving up accounts. I dont have the time to study it so might as well just give up ? :) But well, I have to ask my dads permission first before I quit. Hopefully he'll say yes, if not Shoot me. Pfft. So my afternoon was spent talking with lets see a few random people like :
Zhen Yang; Ahem Ahem, HAHA . :P

Affiq Syahrizal. He is seriously crazy over poems. :) BUT i got to admit that he can write. Very good and sweet ones. (: Need For Speed Freak, to me its getting really boring due to the fact that I've played that game for so many times already since I was a small girl.
Timothy Ong; iMangkuk. We chit chatted just a lil bit and off he went to have his beauty sleep. REALLY REALLY stubborn. ;)
Brandon; okay one word. BORED. hahaha. Talk to much
Maddie; AH, ITS GREAT TALKING WITH HER BECAUSE MADDIE YOU KNOW WHY. heh. :)
Daniel; Mousehunt freak. Nevertheless, he's still fun to talk with. And did I mention he can rhyme very well too? :P ahah. Zhen yang ,trust me its way better than yrs. :) No offence.
AND THEN
Skyped with Mr.Thong. Failed Miserably.
then with Mr.Tan , super hillarious.
AND NOW OFF TO THE BOOKS. Biology & MOD MATHS. How to do Gradient? :'(
I cant seem to study history. Nothing is going into my head. Its coming out instead. -.- Stupid Islams and Islam Humans. Br.
No more MH for me. :)
bye

No comments:
Post a Comment