I dont despise Adam Lambert. Got to admit he has a really huge range of vocal. Really good ones too. But sorry. I dont fancy much of his songs. He can sing, yes I know but i dont like screamos and rockish songs like that. :/ Sorry.
Kris Allen is officially my personal favourite singer from American Idol. :)
AND HE IS SO DAMN CUTE! :D like the cutest among all the contestant.
Heartless by Kanye West sucks. Kris Allens version is sho much better! LOVE IT. Even Randy agrees and so does Simon :p Other than that, Kris is also good at instruments. very good. :)
Ah school today was alright I guess. Except the fact that I screwed my civics paper. 1 hour and 15 minutes doing 6 essays and 3 pages of structure questions. I DONT GET WHY THE H** MUST WE LEARN/ STUDY CIVICS WHEN WE ALREADY HAVE MORAL! >:( Stupid government with such lousy education system. Next hurdle, HISTORY PAPER ONE AND BM PAPER 2! D: Idk why but I have a very strong feeling that I.AM.GOING.TO.FAIL.ALMOST.ALL.THE.SUBJECT. :( okay choi. touchwood. it wont happen.
I hate block H.So many insects and mosquitoes, GREEN STRIPES MOSQUITO. awesome. I found a yellow spider on my table this morning. Yuck. Actually Andrew did & then i know this might sound really cruel to you guyes but yeah I thought It might be poisonous ,who knows. So safety first, Killed it. :/
Okay I shall not touch the computer/laptop during the weekends. AND I AM GOING TO STUDY HISTORY DAY AND NIGHT! and stop procastinating about it. dang. But honestly, how on earth do you guys study history? -.- I dont get it. I solute to those who can memorize all the isi isi kandungan WORD for WORD ! WORD for WORD I TELL YOU! I think they're born with huge brains and sadly I dont. I dont bother studying PJPK but maybe just maybe I'll flip through the text book for the very first time this year. Hell yeah, I've never touched my Pjk text book before because I dont even bring it to school and the teacher doesnt even use it. So why bother bringing the textbook to school and beratkan yr schoolbag. One thing I like about exam week is because my schoolbag will be really light and I dont have to carry my thick file. :D and that will make my life much more happier. but still My life now, is still a drag. Urgh.
I dont know whether my dad allows me to go watch the Manchester Uniteds Match. I reckon he lets cuz of the swine flu! AH! DAMN! SH!T. noooo :( My mom allows me to but she say I have and MUST ask my dads permission for it first before she pays me the money to purchase the tickets. I really really really really wanna go and watch! I mean HELLO ITS MANCHESTER UNITED YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT! and not CHELSEA! :'( I get to see them live instead of watching them playing on the televisyen. Live is so much better okay, syokness :) C.RONALDO, NEMANJA VIDIC AND MICHEAL CARRICK :) Okay I sound really crazy now but who cares. I love soccer and no one can stop me loving it. Though my mom is trying to make me hate soccer cuz she say soccer are meant for boys and not girls. In case if you didnt know, soccer are also meant for girls just not in Malaysia. Duh, You seldom see girls play soccer in Malaysia. Thts why. Pfft. If you're wondering whether Im still playing tennis, and the answer is yes. VERY SELDOM. and I miss it very very much. I miss playing tennis on Sunday too! :( Ah shucks.
I promise I'll make a schedule for myself and manage my time well. I have to balance my time between academics and sports. I mean for now, i dont even have the time to exercise or even go out and hang out with my friends. This is serious shit man. I miss going out with Angelica Lee Simmon. :( damn it.
Upcoming events:
28thMay- Rachels Party. ( yet to confirm)
30thMay - Shu Fei's 16th Birthday Party At Holiday Villa.
6thJune - NOT SURE! MADDIE!
Class trip to KLCC Petronas science center. :) WHEE. Cant wait! Oh and S&M CLUB MONASH UNIVERSITY TRIP! :)
OH and Did I tell you that skype is so much better than Msn? :) hahah. Yes, I love skype. And you guys should use it to. heh
Anyways I have to get really for tuition already. Im still in my school uniform by the way. I know this is a very wordy post. You can dont read it lah. :) haah. BYE! SEE YA'LL IN A WEEKS TIME! :p
-There are many other losers like you -

No comments:
Post a Comment