Life's a Drag.

Saturday, April 25, 2009

What A Day

Hello. Hello. Hello.

My computer dieded on me this morning. :( I'm currently using the laptop to update my blog. & I hate it.
Sent my computer for repair at Ikano IT hypermarket just now, and according to the repairman , he said that my hard disk is spoiled. SPOILED SPOILED! Which means, all my pictures, photos and songs and documents are all gone! D: Oh brother. So my mom had to purchase a new hard disk in order for the repairman to restore back whatever he can from the old hard disk. PLEASE TELL ME YOU CAN RESTORE THE SONGS BACK. I dont wanna redownload em. It'll take me ages to do that. :( Hopefully I can get back my CPU tomorrow, If not I'll tear. Anyhoo, i just bought a book from popular just now. A book written by Dorothy Koomson. :) Pretty interesting book I would say. I've read Harry Potter and the half blood prince and twilight. Now, I dont wanna reread them again. I dont know how some people can actually read them OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN and they never get bored of it. Right. Had Spicy Chicken Mcdeluxe for lunch :) heh. SOOOOOOOOOOOO YUMMMYYYYYY LA.

im so lazy to blog nowadays.

Bye.

whats your fcuking problem man?

No comments: