
SEE MY GRANDMA. :') the one carrying the baby. aw.
I hate my sivics teacher. God knows why Pei Yinn and I find her very annoying. Urgh.
oh watched Episode 19 of 90210 just now at Jelly's place:) heh.
I GOT HW TO DO BUT IM SO LAZY TO HOLD THE PEN AND WRITE. I DONT FEEL LIKE GOING TO SCHOOL TOMORROW BECAUSE THERE'S PJK. :'( BUT I CANT SKIP CUZ IT'LL BE DAMN OBVIOUS THAT I SKIP TUESDAYS CLASS EVERY WEEK. wait not every week, but most of time laa.
how i wish i can swim. but sadly i cant.
see how short am i .

this is my pig. * shh, she doesnt know im posting this picture of hers*
Family Guy, I love :) THEIR VERY OWN COMIC.
PSP.
I hate my sivics teacher. God knows why Pei Yinn and I find her very annoying. Urgh.
oh watched Episode 19 of 90210 just now at Jelly's place:) heh.
I GOT HW TO DO BUT IM SO LAZY TO HOLD THE PEN AND WRITE. I DONT FEEL LIKE GOING TO SCHOOL TOMORROW BECAUSE THERE'S PJK. :'( BUT I CANT SKIP CUZ IT'LL BE DAMN OBVIOUS THAT I SKIP TUESDAYS CLASS EVERY WEEK. wait not every week, but most of time laa.
this is my pig. * shh, she doesnt know im posting this picture of hers*

No comments:
Post a Comment