HELLO YOU PEOPLE OUT THERE! :)
2Karangan Umum to be completed today! OhThankYouPn.Sharon. -.- Not. I hate doing karangan.I HATE IT! :(
Watching people playing handball is fun!:D
Thank god I dont have to attend any tuitions today. If yes, I'll die.
I hate botox. If thts how you spell it. Jelly, get what I mean eyh? ;) HAHAHHAA. Im so hungry. I want McD's. But my parents banned me from eating it for two months. Cuz I over ate last week. Like uhm 4 times a week? I know its damn a lot. :/ Brr. I love spicy chicken mcdeluxe. So yummy and tasty! :P heh. Nevermind. I'll just have to wait till next month so that I can have my McD's again.
Exams in like 27 days! Oh gosh, why so fast? :'( I havent even started studying yet. Poops.
Mousehunt is under maintanence. Wth.

No comments:
Post a Comment