My maid is going back to Indonesia very soon. NEXT WEEK?! Oh boy, I can already imagine how life is going to be without a maid at home for me and my sister. ITS REALLY BAD. Okay maybe not that bad la, I mean I can wash my own clothes and shoes and plates and dry my own clothes but there is just one more thing I dont think I can do, and that I must say will be cooking :/ Uh I cant fry an egg! You might be thinking, 'Aiyer why she dont know how to cook wan?' -.- Hello, I cant fry an egg only , it doesnt mean I cant fry other stuff okay. :) hee. WHY MUST MY MAID GO BACK AT THIS FREAKING TIME OF THE YEAR. :'( Im gonna miss her. Im gonna miss talking to her nonsense. Believe it, I complain to my maid about almost everything more than my parents. :') and this current maid of mine has two very cute lil kids THAT LOOKS LIKE HER. Aww. I've talked to them before and one of her kids wants a bike. hahaa. So cute laa. I.am.so.gonna.miss.my.maid.like.hell.a.lot. I dont think my parents wants to get a new maid cuz my dad say since My sister and I are old enough to jaga ourself so why hire a maid plus its a waste of money.
Im down with a flu. AGAIN.
Writting to Karangan Umum aint easy. Whats ' Membendung Jenayah yang melibatkan kanak-kanak' ? DO THEY WANT USAHA ? OR WHAT? stupid karangan. piece of sh!t. Urgh.
byebye.
No comments:
Post a Comment