Im addicted to MouseHunt now. Thanks to Eugene. haha.
I cant believe CNY is gonna be over. :(
Okay, Im starting to dislike school all over again. I find Mod. Maths harder than Add Maths now? -.- dont awsk me why cuz I dont know myself. Argh. Sometimes its so frustrating when you cant solve even ONE Mod.Maths question ! Gah.
Okay here are some pictures taken in my hometown during CNY.

I dont wear specs okay. I wore it for the sake of taking silly pictures with my cousins. :)

Okay, this is what you call the real retards.

& this goes without saying either.

SEE HOW ADORABLE SHE IS? :) okay no.

No comment. lol

Before lighting up the fire crackers.

okay whatever.
More pictures soon to be post. I have like 300+ pic in the comp and i very the malas to upload em.

No comments:
Post a Comment