Life's a Drag.

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

BOO I HAVE TUITION LATER! :(

AND THIS SUCKS !

oh booyah, I've finished my oral today and well I screwed up just a lil but WHAT-EVA! :)

i hate school.

i hate homeowrks.

i hate my physics muruku(molecule) teacher.

i hate doing oral.

i hate doing karangan too.

i hate staying back in school and having lunch with a bunch of nvm. damn it.

ANYHOOOO!

i love my tuition because there is a lot of orang gila to entertain the class.

i love it because i get to eat free food like brownies with vanilla ice cream.

i love tennis and football.

i love my family because its huge! and siao.

i love my friends muchos because they rock.

i love kimmy & chloe because they are cute.

okay random much.

Alright, I gotta go now and revise physics chapter one. i dont get physics. help.

TATA!

No comments: