If you noticed other peoples blog kan, everyone seems to be complaining about their new classes la, teachers, classroom( we dont even have an air-conditionered class) , and etc. THIS PROVES THAT SMK DAMANSARA JAYA SUCKS. :) even the old heck Datin -.- when will she ever leave our school man. How's school today? For me it was pretty okay. Im still not really satisfied yet of course. Boys in my class are seriously darn playful I tell you. One word to describe them, GAY! :) hahah. no seriously they ARE. They love playing chasing in the lab and doing gay stuff when teacher is not around. They'll never grow up ! :D Im trying to actually be friends with them so that I wont feel so awkward anymore whenever I enter the class every morning. Unlike the first few days of school. Urgh. CHELSEA HO, PLEASE LEARN HOW TO LIKE YOUR CLASS! trying to. I dont think I'll love my class. I love 3 Kempas 08 more. :)) Heee.
I miss you guys la. And all of you are mostly in Jati. :( Except for me! NOOOOO!
Anyway, I think Singapore is pretty cool because THEY HAVE A FREAKING CLEAN ROAD, AND SHOPPING COMPLEX! OH AND A NEW AIRPORT( Changi Airport) . OH OH OH AND TAKASHIMAYAS FRIED CHICKEN AND PORK AND CHICKEN BALL! with extra mayonese! Okay, im making myself super duper hungry now. ANYONE IF YOUR GOING TO SINGAPORE PLEASE TA PAU BACK FOR ME TAKASHIMAYAS FRIED CHICKEN? :) I'll owe you big time man seriously. Thats my favo weih. Its finger licking GOOD! So everyone must try that next time when yr in Sing! :D Shopping complex in orchard road are HUGE! and very very the cantik during christmas :) BUT one thing I dont like about Singapore are the Singaporeans. They are so the Kiasu la. Trust me, they really are. and girls in Singapore are like prostitutes. -.- look at how the way they dress up. Yucks man. but but you can find lots of hot Ang Mos there! HEEE.
I know im very random but thats just me. So shut up if you dont like it. :)
Alright, chemistry tuition coming up at 4 ! :( alaa. Oh maddie, JOIN MY TUITION! :)
TA!

No comments:
Post a Comment