
HAPPY HAPPY SWEET 16TH BIRTHDAY! :)
Have a great one okay! I know you did. hah.You and yr handball la. -.-
I kinda think 4 Balau is alright. :) JUST FOR TODAY. you know, i might change my mind again and say 4 Balau sucks tomorrow. -.- I know im weird. Bare with it.
Pn.Sow sucks till the max! I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her. I hate her.
For now, i still think Pn.Cecilia and Pn.Sharon are the best :D yes PN.CECILIA. I know she looks freeaky and fierce but yr wrong :p she's actually quite fun when she teaches sejarah. SHE'S GOOOD. :)
Im addicted to facebook now. NO MORE FRIENDSTER-ING ;) I actually think facebook is better than friendster in many ways. Hee. Pet society, i love.
Little Miss Sunshine.

Little Miss Bossy.
Little Miss Chatterbox -ME!

Little Miss Trouble.

Little Miss Naughty.
OMG OMG! THEY HAVE LIL MISS BIRTHDAY TOO!

Miss PMS? :O COOL.
Im collecting Lil Miss Tees now. :) its pretttyyyyyyy. Jelly, go get one! :D oh and maddie too! Boh yee will get the Lil Miss Bossy :x haha. She is Bossy sometimes.. No?
CNY IS NEAR!
I needa get one more CNY TEE-SHIRT. Spongebob oh Spongebob, where can I get you? :( SPONGEBOB IS MY FAV CARTOON! 

Mr.Patrick :)
TA! off to take a nap !

No comments:
Post a Comment