Holidays can be really really really boringg.
So now im looking forward for Saturday because I'll be going rock climbing again! :D
Just finished watching Pirates of the carribean and Hot chicks. I still prefer White chicks tho. :) Hot chicks like one of the movie by amanda bynes( however you spell that) with the soccer thingy and all. Yeaaaah. Dont remember the name of it. Oh well. Bought a packet of Wonkas. There are nerds, Runts, lafft taffy, etc. :D yay more sweets to chew on.
AND I cant believe i skipped my tuition yesterday because I WAS STUCKED IN A JAM FOR TWO FREAKING HOURS. D: Im serious. It was madness. insane! And getting stucked in a jam for two blardy hours is no fun. Your butt hurts and you tahan your pee in yuor urinary bladder for an hour!? Urgh. Stupid.
Anyways watched UP as well last monday after my piano theory exam :) It was a very good movie. I wanna watch it 3D! :(
Alright, gotta go now. Bye!

No comments:
Post a Comment