Life's a Drag.

Thursday, August 20, 2009

New Perspective!

During the 10 days or 9 days Holiday, I plan to/ I want to/ I have to /I hope

  • AT LEAST study a lil bit about physics because I dont get a shit about it :/
  • to finish up my homework! So. Many.
  • to go rock climbing after jelly comes back from an island.
  • get over with my piano theory exam which is on monday
  • buy a birthday gift for my elder sister. MAC ( not macbook okay)
  • that my younger sister gets chosen to become the ball girl for Malaysian Open so that I can get free tickets and to watch fernando verdasco live. Hot. :)
  • watch danceflick. OMG OMG OMG.
  • go for tuition (wth?!?)
  • eat
  • sleep
  • online
  • watch tv
  • wash my dads and moms car ( i actually dont mind doing that, eh my dad say he'll pay me if i wash his car ohkay, haha)
  • that my sisters friend will give me a copy of an autograph from pixie lott. I KNOW THIS IS AWESOME.
And thats about it:)

Hopefully everything works out just fine.

Alright, gotta go now bye people!










No comments: