Life's a Drag.

Friday, August 21, 2009

CHICK VS DICK

www.youtube.con - search for chick vs dick! :) It's so funny till i couldnt stop laughing my butt off! K(ay Kay(what a nameee) & Paul, kinda looks like a gay though. D: but yet he's still funny and cool! and the way he talks. Super idk how to describe it but yeah just watch it ohkay! :D

Anyways, was online the whole day today FIRST TIME. Well usually i'll be in bed by now but Im not today because I have a very important mission to do at 12 and after that I'll doze off straight away.

Watching funny videos on youtube cracks me up and and they make me happy!

I AM GOING TO REPAIR THIS LAPTOP TOMORROW , I CANT STAND IT ANYMORE. ITS SO LAGGY AND I CANT LOG INTO ANY OF MYACCOUNTS WITHOUT USING THE SAFE MODE. THIS IS SH!T. :( urgh. another busy day for me tomorrow, once more, Life is a draaaaaag :/

Alright a very short random post thats it for now.

Byeee! & G'd night! :D


ANDDDD OH YAAA BEFORE I GO, I WANNA WISH THIS GOOD FRIEND OF MINE A VERY HAPPY 16TH BIRTHDAY!

HAPPY SWEET 16TH HARRY MAK WAE HIN! :D Hope you'll have a great birthday this year and may god bless you! :) 

No comments: