Life's a Drag.

Wednesday, July 29, 2009

I dislike studying in the newly built cabin! :( It's so freaking hot without the fan. And you know the wind doesnt come all the time so yeah. Stupid useless block.

I like the song Good girls go bad by cobra starship eventhough the lyrics are repeated. Hahaha.

today is a wednesday and is probably the worst day of the whole entire week because i have double maths with bulldog face and double add maths with winnie. Maths teacher was acting really ____. I dislike her so so much. She has issues, seriously.

Malay oral passed. English Oral next -_- I dont get the point of having oral. Frankly speaking, It's useless. :)

& i've watched ice age 3 last sunday with daddy and pig. At first I thought the movie would be boring cuz Im never a fan of ice age to be honest. So I went in the cinema with a restless look and the wasnt-excited-to-watch-it look, but then the more i watch it, the funnier it gets and I think the baby mammoth is shooooo freaking cuteeeeee :D hee. Overall, a really hillarious animated movie. Better than monster vs alien la of course. Freaking wasted my money on that 3D movie. Dang! Okay I wanna watch Transformers 2 again.

Im getting lazier by the day. :(

Byeee.

No comments: