Hello Hello!
I've decided to start blogging again after a month or two. The reason why Im blogging again is because I've got nothing else to do on the laptop other than Facebooking, Blog Hopping, & watching movies.
Facebook is getting really boring already. I think its because I used it too often.
Hm. Anyways, skipped school today for only god knows why. Im not revealing it here. :) Its personal stuff. So yeah. As usual I slept in and woke up at 11 ! Can't blame me for waking up late because I slept at almost 1 the previous night. Usually I'll be in bed by 9.30 during school days but during the hols i'll be in bed by 5 or maybe i'll never sleep :D Blame it on the taiwanese dramas and hong kong dramas i'd been watching for the past few weeks. Once I fall in love with the show, I will NEVER get my hands off it. I can even skip lunch or breakfast for this man.
From now on, TUESDAY will the busiest day of the week for me. So stayed back in school yesterday for lunch with jelly and the rest. Walked to Jayadiri, then after that Bio tuition D: And i was suppose to have add maths tuition after bio but teacher changed it at the very last minute AND HE DIDNT TEXT ME OR MY MOM ABOUT IT . Thank god i brought my handphone so immediately, I called my dad to pick me up at 8 instead of 10! :D Can you imagine waking up 6.30 in the morning and getting home at 8 at night, all sweaty with Pj clothes on? Ughh.
So later at night, went out for supper with dad and sis. That explains why I came back so late and slept at 1. No laa, there are other reasons but not for ya'll to know! :x & my phone dieded on me half way whilst i was playing pokemon gold on my phone! Cheese it. Urgh. I havent even saved it yet ya know! T.T and reason why my phone batt died so fast is because my best friend gastonia was playing pokemon the whole afternoon and even in tuition. Hmm? Okay wtv.
OH I ACTUALLY ENJOY WATCHING BALLET CONCERT FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME! :)) Maddie :D Idk why but looking at those small kids peforming on stage at a very young age infront of a huge crowd is really hmm how do you say it.. Amazing. I mean even i dont have the guts to peform infront of the public. It somehow scares me. PHOBIA! Stage fright yeah. IM PROUD OF MY BEST FRIEND BECAUSE SHE PEFORMED SO WELL THAT NIGHT & woman i love yr peformance :D. No pictures yet as my thumbdrive is still with Angelica Lee Simmon.
Okay dokay! I cant wait for rock climbing next wed! I've been longing to try this! :D and i know angelica waited for it even longer! Mhmm. Movie this Sat! HARRY POTTER ! Awesomeness. Im not a huge harry potter fan, i just enjoy watching the movie. :)
Alright! Time to Go. Bye! :D
-i would very much like to avoid you :) -

No comments:
Post a Comment