Urghhhh I cant frigging sign in to MSN . and IDK WHAT IS THE FRIGGING PROBOLEM. I click repair. Failed. Repair again. FAILED. REPAIR AGAIN . FAILED! This is driving me nuts. Sh!T you Msn. I am so sorry for all the cursing but seriously I cant sign into Msn for two days already. Its getting on my nerves. I FEEL LIKE PUNCHING THE LAPTOP BUT I CANT CUZ IF I DO. I'LL HAVE TO PAY FOR IT. Blardy hell man. :( Ishh. I can only chat through skype now. :/ Oh well, better than nothing.
I am so damn bored right now , I dont even know what to do. Now that exams over, i am not going to touch any books for one week.
I feel so dumb in my class.
I feel hyper sometimes in class but that's just me.
I'll get really mad whenever Pn.Sow rampases someones book. Really -.- She needs to get HER OWN LIFE. urgh
I cant believe I'm actually going to school tomorrow when there isnt any studies. Woah.
NO ONES ONLINE. :( What a bore.
I cant do much online too. Other than Facebook-ing , Blog Hopping, Chit Chatting. AH, DAMN. I WANNA GO OUT LA! This is getitng really boring. My blog is super dead. And again I feel like shutting my blog down. Im too lazy to update it already. It's like only when i have the mood to blog then I'll blog, if no then forget bout it, dont bother coming into my blog for the next few years. :) ha.
SOOOO TILL THEN . HAPPY HOLIDAYS! :) HEHE. BYE/

No comments:
Post a Comment