Angelica & I stayed back today for Maju. Before that, we went makan with Timothy, Wei Feng and Idiot. I am never gonna order the chicken rice from the 'square' again. ITS SO DAMN BLOODY EXPENSIVE and they serve in big portion. I cant even finish it -.- I paid 8 bucks for it. Geez. Anyway watched the guys played handball at the pavilion :) VERY INTERESTING. And they are such awesome handball players. Not all only a few. TIMOTHY YOU ROCK IN HANDBALL.HAH(: Angelica and I wanted to play basketball but the court was full so yeahh. And they werent THAT friendly at all to let us have half the court la. Right jelly? Bleh.
I HAVE YET TO WATCH THE NEXT EPISODE OF 90210! Whats wrong with sidereel laaa. :( Brr. Please load the episode, Please, Please. I wanna watch that epi badly! I prefer 90210 than Gossip Girl now. Heh. Anywayy check out these photos :) Trust me, you'll drool.
Owner Of JW.Marriot's House :)








SO NICE AND CHUNTED AND UNIQUE AND AWESOME AND FABULOUS AND HUGE AND MODERN AND COOL KAN? :) Damn, he's rich.
I HAVE YET TO WATCH THE NEXT EPISODE OF 90210! Whats wrong with sidereel laaa. :( Brr. Please load the episode, Please, Please. I wanna watch that epi badly! I prefer 90210 than Gossip Girl now. Heh. Anywayy check out these photos :) Trust me, you'll drool.
Owner Of JW.Marriot's House :)








SO NICE AND CHUNTED AND UNIQUE AND AWESOME AND FABULOUS AND HUGE AND MODERN AND COOL KAN? :) Damn, he's rich.

No comments:
Post a Comment