HELLO HELLO HELLO!
Happy Birthday to, Tay Chan Yong! : )
I hate doing sejarah essays. They're all so freaking long! Urgh. Should I go to school tmr? And on Wednesday? Theres a raptai for the Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang thingy after recess tomorrow at the hall but Im not participating. Soooooooo should I? I mean practically everyone in my class will be going for the raptai except for me and a few others who didnt get straight A's for Pmr lah. As for wednesday, we'll be having a moral class the whole day because all the Islam teachers and students will be attending the Majlis Maulidur Rasul thingy for the whole day sooooooooo yeah we wont be studying. -.- I think is just a waste of time going to school, seriously. And I dont plan to go to school on Saturday either because the Majlis Anugerah Cemerlang will be on. I dont have to go cuz I got only 6A's so yeaaah. I dont even think we're allowed to watch the Majlis. Brr. We had two free periods today. :D I.am.still.damn.pissed.at.my.tuition.teacher. SERIOUSLY DAMN FISHING PISSED OFF. >( I hate yesterday.
I wanna watch 90210 episode 18! Airs tmr in America :) Wheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.
Bye.

No comments:
Post a Comment