I LOVE MY FRIENDS VERY VERY MUCH!:)
&
KATHLEEN POH PHEIK YIN! Omg, I miss talking to her. :(
School was okay today. Wanted to follow the Handball team to UM this morning but we( Jelly & I) cant because of our attendance. :( Sho sad. Had to suffer 1 hour and 10 minutes of Biology and physics and chemistry! I hate Thursdays. But I like staying back on Thursday because I get to play Basketball ! :D NOT that I love basketball but you know playing basketball can make one grow taller ! :) Thats the reason why Im playing basketball. hahaha. I REALLY really REALLY really REALLY wanna grow taller. I hate being short. There's a disadvantage of being a shorty, number one you obviously can't reach something up high on the shelf, two people cant see you if your standing behind some tall guy EVENTHOUGH you've tried waving your hand so they can spot you, three you cant go to a concert full of tall ang mohs. Trust me, I've tried that before(Simpe Plans Concert) and it was horrible. I can barely even see the lead singer and the stage! okay fyi, i was still a standard six kiddo at that time. So yeaah. I can still remember two ang moh's or was it an indian couple making out infront of me and they were right infront of the stage. Frigging piece of sh!t. And I cant even get any oxygen in the crowd & my younger sister almost fainted. :/
Our school handball team lost to catholic high and if im not mistaken sri permata school too. :/ ITS OKAY! There's always next year. :)
Okay I've been pilling up all my homework these days and Im so damn freaking worried I can't complete all of em in just two days. :( Pfft. I hate form four. I want to go back to form three where you dont have to worry bout homeworks and your peka and your teachers and Ughhhh. Slap me.
BYE BYE!

No comments:
Post a Comment