Life's a Drag.

Monday, March 23, 2009

UHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Sorry for not updating this blog of mine for 1 whole week. First reason is because MY BROTHER WAS HOGGING THE LAPTOP FROM MORNING TILL NIGHT SO HOW AM I SUPPOSE TO USE THE LAPTOP. Secondly, BECAUSE I WAS HAVING TUITIONS ON MONDAY TIILL THURSDAY. Then on Friday was spent with my mama and siblings. Went shopping in Paviliion with the sisters and bro and mama. Bought a dress for the wedding dinner which was held yesterday at Imbi Palace. Overall, SUCKS to be honest . Food was terrible? OH you bet man.

So anywayyyy pictures will be uploaded as soon as I get them from John. :)

Stayed back in school today for Science And Maths society. But I ponteng-ed and went for the art society instead with Gaston. Cuz I find S&M is boring. Like seriously. So did a lil of my homework in Bilik Seni and had a chit chatting session with GasTONG. hahah. Then went home at 4 and here I am sitting in front of the computer blogging because Boh Yee asked me to. :P

Okay Its been so long since I've played L4D. Miss it. But for now, I dont have the time to play also because I got lots of BM homework to be completed by tomorrow :( PN SHARON LA. Urgh. 6essays of Komsas, Tatabahasa two freaking pages . I have to rewrite it into the tatabahasa book and OMGOSH KARANGAN UMUM LA. :( Bummer.

Okay okay. BYEEEE :(

No comments: