Life's a Drag.

Wednesday, March 25, 2009

I Told You So

hello people.

Just got back my add maths paper and i dont wanna reveal my marks here cuz its oh-so-bad-BAD-BAD! :/ I officially hate add maths. And I hate being in a class full of smart students example my current class. YES ALL OF THEM ARE SUPER DUPER SMART except for me. Tension ya know. Blehh. I feel like changing to sub-science but I need to have my Bio aiyah im so confused. :(

MY SISTER JOINED THE CHORAL SPEAKING COMPETITION! Ahmazing. :) I cant believe she's more active than me in school activites. :O ALL THE BEST you PIG ;) TmnSea vs Catholic High. :X I skipped unggul this year just because of tuition, yes i know that sucks. I dont go for P.Puteri cuz its boring. REALLY BORING. and uh I dont rreally go for S& M? hell yeah. Not that I dont wanna go but its boring. Like seriously boring.

Anyway I got a call from my dad yesterday afternoon, he said my uncle from Melacca called up and told him that ching ming falls on this saturday. Wait I thought it was suppose to be April something. Oh whatever, another trip back to my hometown :) heh. And hopefully I wont tear infront of my grandparents grave :/ Man, I never get a chance to see my grandafather :( But according to my dad, he's one fierce tiger .Eek! My dad told me how my grandfather used to whack him and his siblings with a long thick kayu at their back if they dont do their house chores and etc. Tht sounds scary huh? LALALALA.

I dont understand bio chap 4 and addmaths. Holycow. I dont have the time to L4D. Sspeaking of L4D, im still stuck people and I need help with that? -.- I know im a noob ohkay.

Bm tuition later in the afternoon and Accounts tuition at night. I hate wednesdays for some shitty reason. Urghh.

Tata!

-YOU ARE A DORK-

No comments: