Life's a Drag.

Tuesday, March 10, 2009

FINALLY

I'VE GOT THE L4D DISC FROM MAK! :) thankyou man!hahha.

So im currently downloading L4D into the laptop instead of the dekstop cuz i dont want my dekstop to be laggy :/ My songs and pictures and stuffs are all in the dekstop and if anything happens to the desktop I TELL YOU IMMA CRY LIKE A BABY MAN. like seriously. And aiyah the laptop has more space than the desktop so I dont care la. haha. L4D requires 4.44GB man! Thank god the laptop has like 155GB space left :) heh.

I've watched GG for the second time again yesterday night. Felt really disgusted when Nate and Jenny kissed. JENNY DOESNT SUIT NATE AT ALL LA. APA INI MAN.

ALRIGHT TIME TO GO. LOTS OF HW TO DO. Bye peeps.

Oh shoot theres an error dloading L4D. noooo :(

No comments: