I am so bored right now. Just finished doing my school homework :) Still not done with my tuition ones yet. I'll do that later but not now. Yesterdays account tuition was NO COMMENT. I couldnt understand a single thing. Except buku tunai. I know Im dumb. BUT ITS HARD. expecially the part where you have to open accounts for each of the topic given. -.- So ma fan laa. Im not born to learn accounts i think. :P I have to take up accounts as an extra subject cuz my dad asked me to. Pfft. He wants me to become an accountant in the future? THT wont happen. Seriously. Im not the type of person who can sit in the office for 8 or more fuhreaking hours staring at numbers and calculating them. I'll quit the job. Min 2 weeks Max 1 month. :) HAHAHA.
Anyhoo, I wont be going for the family trip to Vietnam during the hols. :( NOOOOOOOOO. I WANT TO GO CUZ ALL MY RELATIVES WILL BE THERE ! T.T dad wont allow because I have my piano on sunday which I cannot skip and then tuition on Tuesday and Wednesday ! Sttuuuuuuuuuup. I am so going to miss all the fun there. :( Ahhhhh urgh. Aiyah, Imma go to Angelica Lee Simmons house to sleepover :D hopefully it'll be fun. THEY WAIT!A must watch horror movie. Im not a horror movie fan BUT this one here is niceeeeeeeeee. Compare to the orphanage , they wait is SHOOOO MUCH better i tell you. BOH YEE , YOU SHOULD WATCH LA. :P
Im stuck in L4D. I dont know how to get out of the apartment. AND STUPID UGLY ZOMBIES KEEP ATTACKING ME. and then I die. :( unfairrr mann.
Okay gotta go. TATA. GG part twoooo. where are youu?!! :( oh and 90210.
Eugene's SooHui's Bra's and MY calculator kena conteng-ed yesterday night and now its full of twilight stuffs. Oh boyyy. BUT I think Eugene's one got the most words. :P RIGHT?
Anyhoo, I wont be going for the family trip to Vietnam during the hols. :( NOOOOOOOOO. I WANT TO GO CUZ ALL MY RELATIVES WILL BE THERE ! T.T dad wont allow because I have my piano on sunday which I cannot skip and then tuition on Tuesday and Wednesday ! Sttuuuuuuuuuup. I am so going to miss all the fun there. :( Ahhhhh urgh. Aiyah, Imma go to Angelica Lee Simmons house to sleepover :D hopefully it'll be fun. THEY WAIT!A must watch horror movie. Im not a horror movie fan BUT this one here is niceeeeeeeeee. Compare to the orphanage , they wait is SHOOOO MUCH better i tell you. BOH YEE , YOU SHOULD WATCH LA. :P
Im stuck in L4D. I dont know how to get out of the apartment. AND STUPID UGLY ZOMBIES KEEP ATTACKING ME. and then I die. :( unfairrr mann.
Okay gotta go. TATA. GG part twoooo. where are youu?!! :( oh and 90210.
Eugene's SooHui's Bra's and MY calculator kena conteng-ed yesterday night and now its full of twilight stuffs. Oh boyyy. BUT I think Eugene's one got the most words. :P RIGHT?


No comments:
Post a Comment