Life's a Drag.

Friday, March 6, 2009

12345678910111213141516

EXAMS OVER. finally. After all the studying and stressing :)

NOW IM GONNA MOUSE HUNT FOR THE WHOLE DAMN DAY TO CATCH A BIRTHDAY MOUSE :) no joke ohkay. I 'll be heading to tuition soon. not so soon but SOON like as in 3.30? So yeah. Add Maths and Chemistry tuition rocks. The teacher dont rock but the students? DEFINATELY. :) haha. Maddieeee, quit yr current add maths teacher and come mine! You'll have heaps of fun while learning :D
Oh we had our sejarah test today & I think I screwed up on my essay? Yesh! I did a very silly mistake by doing the essay question on one piece of paper only when I actually have to do in two! You know If my friend didnt tell about it or remind me about it, I think Im gonna get it from Pn.Cecilia. :/

I WANNA TRY PLAY LEFT4DEAD. Some people say thee graphic is awesome and is fun :( I wanna play too. Anyone got the disc or something? :(

I've got to stop eating nasi lemak during recess already. I have been eating that for the past few days STRAIGHT! BLEHHH.

and for now. I would like to wish Boh Yee my very very super awesome friend HAPPY SWEET 16TH BIRTHDAY! :) Yr 16 now and and Yr getting older . hahha. Joking Yr still young and adorable as always :) AND AND oh yeah you ROCK la cuz you always give me the chance to pinch you and whack you :P remember last year? Ah, memories. SO ANYWAY HAPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN AND MAY ALL YR WISH COME TRUE! GOD BLESS YOU.
I dont think I have a picture of you in my comp :/ I LOVE YOU BEST FRIEND. :D

okay gotta go dry my hair now. TATA EVERYONE. :)

JE DEGUTANTE VOU ! meaning I despise you. I just love that french word, somehow. heh.



No comments: