Life's a Drag.

Thursday, February 5, 2009

WOKAY, LETS SEE.

WE LEFT 22 DAYS TILL you-know-what. C'MON, WHY SO FAST LA. :( I havent even started studying history.

Speaking of history, Form Four History Sucks. Because there is a lot of bullshit. Except for the first few chapters la. Other than that, BORING! and yes, it is all about Islam la. -.- HELLO... Why on earth must we learn about that and Nabi? And they expect us to memorize their fuh-rea-king long names like DOT DOT DOT S. A. W. DOT AND DOT DOT DOT. I think my name isnt that long compare to that. FISH AND CHIPS THAT TOPIC. If you dont know what fish and chips mean, it is not the food okay, its you know la. F! uhm, i think this post a lil too vulgar and mean. aiyah. i.DONT.care.

okay sorry im talking crap right now. No la. NO MOOD. I WANNA SLEEP ! Ta!

No comments: