Life's a Drag.

Saturday, February 28, 2009

Im so bored right nowwwwww. I had enough of studying already for today.



I love my tuition. I dont know why . But I just love it.
I had chicken porridge for breakfast this morning.
I can solve some addmaths questions in tuition just now. LIKE FINALLY.
I ate two packets of Mee Goreng with fried egg for lunch PLUS a packet of chicken rice.
My mom say if I get good results for the first term, she might consider purchasing an iTouch for me. & THAT I CAN JUST DREAM. CUZ NO WAY I AM GONNA GET GOOD GRADES FOR FIRST TERM.
I enjoy watching 90210 & Gossip Girls.
Im learning to play the guitar? Worst than playing the piano i tell you. Seriously. BUT WHATHEHECK GUITAR ROCKS LA.
Im going out soon to pick my sister from tuition.
I miss my Kimmy.
I cant make it to Accounts tuition later. (Sorry Eugene :/)
I cant wait for tomorrows tuition :) I dont know why either.
I love apple/gadgets. they rock my world.
I have cool friends.
I think Life is Weird,Somehow.
Mousehunt is getting more and more boring. Despite the fact that I cant level up so quickly like Eugene does.
Pet Society is also getting more boring-er. IDK why also. But it is.
My computer is lagging like shit.
Im only 152cm. I dont think so.
This is a very random post.
And
I gotta go now. Byeeeeeeee.

SIMPLE PLAN - I CAN WAIT FOREVER . ah, so sweet.

Relationships come and go, Friendship come and go(NOT REALLY), People come and go. This is Life. Weird much?

Dude, wake up forget about it. MOVE ON.

No comments: