I LOVE THE SONG RIGHT ROUND by Flo Rida.
its awesome.
Saya tidak suka BELAJAR B.Malaysia.
I hate BM Period. Cuz we'll be loaded up with homeworks. And I mean A LOT OF IT.
I hate my chemistry teacher, Zhulailah. SHE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO TEACH. whats wrong with teachers these days man!
I HATE IT WHEN I CANT SOLVE A FREAKING ADD MATHS QUESTION.
and THIS will really drives me crazy and then I'll give up doing it. Gahh!
I got 53% for my karangan ?!?!?! how is that possible?! I TOOK 3 HOURS WRITING 8 PARAGRAPHS OF KARANGAN and THAT IS WHAT I GET?! And thats like a 6C in SPM. okay now i dont know how am i suppose to get a B in my first term exam. Holy shit. FISH and CHIPS.
Im having accounts tuition later. :) Hopefully, it wont be boring cuz if its boring, i may end up falling asleep.
Whats ASET, LIABILITI, UNTUNG BERSIH AND ETC?
Exams in a week or so. STUDY TIME. but i dont even know how to study when i have tuition almost every single day.
THIS. SERIOUSLY.SUCKS.
&
I need Pralines and Cream ice-cream to chill. :( its been so long since i had that for dessert.
okay bye bye human . :)
its awesome.
Saya tidak suka BELAJAR B.Malaysia.
I hate BM Period. Cuz we'll be loaded up with homeworks. And I mean A LOT OF IT.
I hate my chemistry teacher, Zhulailah. SHE DOESNT KNOW HOW TO TEACH. whats wrong with teachers these days man!
I HATE IT WHEN I CANT SOLVE A FREAKING ADD MATHS QUESTION.
and THIS will really drives me crazy and then I'll give up doing it. Gahh!
I got 53% for my karangan ?!?!?! how is that possible?! I TOOK 3 HOURS WRITING 8 PARAGRAPHS OF KARANGAN and THAT IS WHAT I GET?! And thats like a 6C in SPM. okay now i dont know how am i suppose to get a B in my first term exam. Holy shit. FISH and CHIPS.
Im having accounts tuition later. :) Hopefully, it wont be boring cuz if its boring, i may end up falling asleep.
Exams in a week or so. STUDY TIME. but i dont even know how to study when i have tuition almost every single day.
THIS. SERIOUSLY.SUCKS.
&
I need Pralines and Cream ice-cream to chill. :( its been so long since i had that for dessert.
okay bye bye human . :)

No comments:
Post a Comment