AND YES I FINALLY GOT MY FORM FOUR ACCOUNTS TEXT BOOK AFTER 12353463 years.
Man, I love 4 Balau. not. Haha! Okay maybe for now is better already laa, with the jokers around. Abhilaash is sick. hahha.
Life without you is so much better you know! :)
AND
woman, GET A LIFE.
I MISS MY OLD CLASS A LOT :(
I want to go tuition la! Okay you know why, to have fun :P hee. No la joking. I mean at least going to tuition wont be as boring like staying at home stoning kan?
Hi Mak, See I say Hi to you everywhere EVEN IN MY BLOG. :) Heh.
Angelica is awesome. Woman, You know , Vday was fun! Excpet the part where we bumped into so many familiar faces. IT WAS CREEPY. but yet funny. haha.
Okay Im random.
BYE!
Hi Mak, See I say Hi to you everywhere EVEN IN MY BLOG. :) Heh.
Angelica is awesome. Woman, You know , Vday was fun! Excpet the part where we bumped into so many familiar faces. IT WAS CREEPY. but yet funny. haha.
Okay Im random.
BYE!


No comments:
Post a Comment