HI HI HI.
Skipped school today. :) Just finish revising add maths. Chapter one! only. Yes ONLY that. I dont get Chapter 3 :( What minimum and maximum laa. & Exam is next week already. Pfft. I.Am.Gonna.Get.Last.In.Class.FOR.SURE. Seriously, students in 4Balau are all so rajin or shall I say nerdified? No such word but yeah. THEY ARE SO DAMN BLOODY HARDWORKING I TELL YOU. Even recess kan, you can see most of em will be heading to the library to study or to finish their homework. And what do I do? As usual, I'll go to the canteen and get my food laa. Heh. Im not THAT rajin to actually go to the library everyday you know. I'll die in there. PLUS im not those studious kind of people. OBVIOUS KAN. I rather feed my stomach than to study in the library. Okay maybe if its SPM then I will la. haha. But I doubt so. :P
CAN ANYONE TEACH ME HOW TO MEMORIZE SEJARAH? :(
I officially hate Sejarah. There is just too much stuff to memorize! This is worst than Form 1 2 3 history okay. Form Four History is like 2 times harder than the lower secondary history :( & thats bad. I understand Biology but I cant seem to memorize em. :/ I dont get physics Inertia. I dont get Emperical Formula for Chem. I dont get Chapter 3 add maths. And I am not so sure about Chapter 3 Mod.Maths. Screw it laa. :( AND I cant memorize my peribahasa for B.Malaysia. BM PAPER ON MONDAY ! Ah, I need help. I dont think I can complete my karangan umum in 2 hours? Sigh. Hopefully I can Or else I'll probably get a 6C for my grade. Pn.Cecilia say that she'll mark our class paper right after the History Paper ends and she'll give it back to us on Wednesday the following week. AND THTS LIKE BEFORE THE HOLIDAYS. holy moly piece of crap.
Im panicing now. Like seriously.
ANYWAYYY, I was watching 90210 episode 15 & 16 yesterday night while chatting with an old friend of mine whom I know last year during the Toastmasters course. By the way for your information he's from Johor SO
Me Ulu-Johor-Human
Heyy, whachu doing?
Uhm, watching 90210 while chatting with my friends.
Oh, whats that? Is it someones number?
*wtfish* No, Its a tv show not someones hp number.
Oh I thought you were watching Naruto.
*evenWTF* Nah, im watching 90210 on youtube.
Oh okay.
SEE! THEY DONT EVEN KNOW WHATS 90210 & GOSSIP GIRL.
Okay whatever. He was disturbing me through out the whole two episode okay. But I didnt want to be mean, so I just tahan only laa. (Im so sorry,Yashila but yes yr brother is indeed really annoying at times )
So I have Chem & Add Maths tuition later and on Saturday and Sunday too. So tiring la :'( UHM I NEED TO GET CHOCOLATE to munch during tuition! If not I'll die of hunger. According to WENG HONG and TZE MING, they think my tuition teachers house ada empat musim. -.- Im gonna head early to tuition so that I can get a sit somewhere that is not directly facing the aircond. Because whoever sits under the aircond, that person will be freeze to death. :) Nah, just joking but seriously it is really cold okay. & please pray that It wont rain later or else I have to carry my mini umbrella to tuition AGAIN. Very the Mafan la. Okay its already 11.37Am according to the computer SO I think Im gonna study Chemistry :)
Mommy I want an iPodTouch la :(
SO cantik, awesome, sexy, slim, shiny, cool, fantastic, thin, perfect la!
Vanilla Lovers are Intelligent People. :P My Cousins Lecturers punya Quote. True or Not. Its up to you to decide ;) not to say Chocolate Lovers are dumb okay. AIYOH its a joke la . No Such quote wan la. HAHA.
BYE YA'LL.

You'll be mine someday. :D
Oh brandon, you fuhreaking gave me a copyright link to watch the 90210 epi tau!Bummer.

No comments:
Post a Comment