Life's a Drag.

Monday, January 19, 2009

I hate school :(  for some shitty reasons. Pfft. 

There's so much homework to do in form four. You can say is worst than form three. Actually come to think of it, we dont really have that MUCH homework when we are in form three, dont we? But now, teacher gives us homework every single day without failing. Gahh. 

I CANT DO ADD MATH!?! this is not happening. My brain almost went cuckoo yesterday night when I was brainstorming with the add maths question teacher gave us to do on Saturday. Form Four Sucks hell lot. It is definately not what you guys say a 'honeymoon' year. IT IS NOT! Im already thinking about SPM? Oh god, please help me! So stressed up now. Sigh. First term exam will be on the 26th of Feb! Gotta start nerding already. 
No mood to blog now because there's a pile of homework waiting for me to do.  
I cant imagine myself driving next time because I look like a kid and not an adult. 
BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE
IHATEYOUIHATEYOUIHATEYOU(negative). arrogant shit. 
There is some drama going on in 4Bal. Interestingggg.



No comments: