Life's a Drag.

Thursday, January 22, 2009

As some of you might know that Australian Open 2009 has just begun :) It started on the 19th of January and it will end on the 1st of Febuary. Thank god I wont be missing the semi-finals and finals. I'll be back from my kampung by then. :) Hee. Sadly, The former world number ONE Maria Sharapova won't be playing in this years Aussie Open :( This is not a good start for her man.

Maria Sharapova - Aussie Open 2008. i still love her dress. :)




Ana Ivanovic- Aussie Open 2008. i love her dress banyak-banyak.




Ana Ivanovic- Aussie Open 2009! :) Lagi nice la her dress kan?



Andy Roddick is hot! :)




Anyhoo, I wont be going to school tomorrow. Because I have lots and lots of stuff to do on the day itself. Tuition ( 4 hours staright! -_- chemistry & add maths ) , family dinner, etc etc. Oh i just remembered, I haven't even started packing my bag for kampung. poops. Things I have & MUST bring back to my kampung is my school assignments/homework( is a MUST) , my ipod to kill time, and my baby pillow . Okay I know whatchu thinking, shuddup :) I have that pillow since I was a baby okay. and till now it still has the baby smell of mine. :D heh. and its blue in colour!

I CANT WAIT TO BALIK KAMPUNG TO COLLECT ANG POW! :) no la, main reason is to see my uncle and aunty and cousins and snaily(if they are still alive). I LOVE FAMILY GATHERING LA. so uhm nice and you'll have the home-y feeling. awesome-ness man.

Okay no more talking about CNY, back to school . School today started out pretty okay until Bio class. Why? BECAUSE I HAVE TO REDO MY CHEECK CELL FOR FUH-REA-KING 8 TIMES! omgosh, finding the cheeck cell using the light microscope aint easy okay. You need to have the patience to do the experiment. If not, you can forget bout doing it already. seriously. It is not easy unlike any other experiment. OH BUT BUT I SAW SOMETHING SUPER COOL AND CUTE IN BIO LAB! :) its the paramecium , an ALIVE one. Awesome!





Gossip Girl Season 2! How I wish our school is like theirs. :)


BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE BYE.

i just love the song love story & i dont know why.

No comments: